gCn white paper
We will update this paper as plans change.
After a lot of requests we have decided to make a list of future plans for gCn coin.
gCn is a scrypt coin. It is a clone of Litecoin / Dogecoin. This allows for faster transaction times
and tiny fees. This makes gCn suitable for very small transactions as well as large transactions.
We are also relying on a tried and tested code. Our blockchain is over four years old.
gCn was established in March 2014.
The developers are based in Dublin, Ireland.
We are not trying to raise funds. We are not nor have ever had an ICO (Initial Coin offering).
1) As long term users of gCn (previously GCoin) are aware the developers have a track record
of disclosing factual information and keeping to plan. We have developed a selection of different
games over the years and the other necessary infrastructure to run gCn cryptocurrency. This also
includes the file transfer website www.gfile.us
2) gCn has over 157 billion coins in circulation. There is a maximum of 200 billion gCn possible as the
block reward halves every 533,333 blocks (currently gCn 37,500). The
advantage to having such a large number is that we will stay the positive side of the decimal
point even with a vast amount of users.
3) gCn peaked with a market cap of $36m in January 2018. We hope to return there this year. This
will depend on outside factors like the price of Bitcoin and the general view on cryptocurrencies by
the general public. Given the tax advantages of cryptocurrencies we feel people will continue to
build up stock of these currencies.
4) gCn has invested a lot of time and work into GCar car transport app with the intention of integrating
gCn coin into the system once we gain traction. Due to the urgent requirement to have gCn exchange
working we have had to push this app down the importance list for a while.
5) As gCn coin now has it's own exchange we will always have open trade under any circumstance. It will
take time to develop this exchange. gCn can now grow without interruption. Many of the most successful
crypto coins have their own exchange. gCn is happy to join this group. We are currently adding new coins,
We are also working on adding Tether. www.ircex.com
6) As the developers in gCn also own www.webworld.ie we have serious hosting facilities and database
experience. We expect this will help reduce the issues other exchanges had in terms of handling traffic.
7) As our games users will know we have to re-calibrate the games to deal with the new volumes of traffic.
This work has now begun. We recommend storing your gCn in a Windows or Apple wallet when updating.
If this is not possible move your gCn to a different Android wallet. Game scores will reset on update. The
games moving forward will only distribute small amounts of gCn like a faucet. Bubbles is done.
8) Originally gCn had written apps for Apple products. They would not let us list in their app store after we
spent the time developing them. We didn't focus on Apple after that. We stuck with Windows and Android.
We have now completed and launched our Apple computer wallet.
9) We have many ideas for gCn coin in the future. We don't believe in speculating. We prefer to inform. We
publish plans when they are in development or when they are ready to go. There are no shortages of
promises in the crypto world. We will leave that to someone else.
10) gCn is very well funded as we re-invest all income we receive. We take a very long term view on
cryptocurrency. We recommend all gCn users do the same. Expecting overnight killings is not a positive
way to enjoying cryptocurrency. Our long term users waited almost four years for their first real earnings.
Where will we be in four more years ? gCn could be a great retirement plan costing very little ;)
11) gCn has now opened a retail store in Dublin where users can exchange their cryptocurrency for cash or
12) gCn continue to advertise and promote heavily. There are limits due to the advertising ban by the large
social media companies. We gave found ways around some of those bans.
13) Please store your gCn in a Windows wallet with many backups of your wallet.dat file. Be safe. Print out
and hide your private key too.
14) gCn has now begun advertising on CCN and Coinmarketcap along with Facebook as normal (we figured a way).
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Web World Ireland